Find your perfect position with Westons
Be involved in something special
Westons Cider is one of the fastest growing cider makers, producing some of the UK's best loved traditional ciders. Established in 1880, we are still a family owned business with over 135 years experience in producing the finest quality Herefordshire Cider.
HGV Class 1 Driver
We are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 1 Driver to join our team and committed to providing a first class service to our customers.
- Being responsible for delivering goods efficiently to our customers.
- Following all Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensuring all driving regulations & other compliance standards are maintained.
- To drive safely and efficiently whilst adhering to Highway Code guidelines and the Road Traffic Act.
- Ensuring paperwork is complete e.g. delivery notes, returned forms.
This is a full time, permanent position. Closing date: 27th October 2017
We are currently recruiting for Tour Guides to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tour Guide and Cider Ambassador to be based at the Cider Mill. The position will combine the roles of Cider Ambassador and Tour Guide.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cider, an engaging and confident presenter, keen to ensure a great visitor experience.
This is a part time position, working 3 or 4 days a week, including weekends and some evening work.
Closing date: 27th October 2017
We are currently recruiting for a HGV Mechanic to work on a large mixed fleet of heavy commercial vehicles. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard.
HGV Mechanic duties to include:
- Six weekly inspections
- General servicing
- MOT preparations and presentations
- Class 1 licence would be beneficial
The successful HGV Mechanic must have recognised industry qualifications i.e. City & Guilds or NVQ to level three in Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or proven experience in repairing and maintaining vehicles.
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are 7.00am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday with overtime available at an enhanced rate.
Closing date: 3rd November 2017
Hospitality Team Members
We are currently recruiting for Hospitality Team Members to join our team.
Your day-to-day duties may involve:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking guests orders
- Collecting payment at the end of the meal
- Maintaining health and safety procedures at all times
- Working as part of a team to provide an enjoyable experience for all our guests
Full time and part time roles. Closing date: 27th October 2017
We are currently looking for a driven, highly motivated and experienced Hospitality Manager, to manage our destination venues of the Scrumpy House Restaurant and our Orchard Tea Room as well as onsite corporate hospitality and colleague events.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maximising both revenues and profits for the business
- The food and beverage offerings
- The leadership of the Hospitality Team, through training, coaching and development
- Driving exemplary standards of customer service, setting an excellent standard to peers and team members, showing what excellent looks like
If you would like to join a family owned company, with over 135 years heritage; whose values are Quality, Integrity and Respect, please send your CV together with a covering letter to Amy Clinton, HR Advisor.
Closing date: 27th October 2017